Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Choked Little Cry for Help


I love the way his grip tightens when I let out that choked little cry…I wonder what he wants. Often I’m told that he doesn’t have fantasies, but I am certain he must. I’m not the only one who loves watching violent sex; I’m not the only one that seeks out forbidden fantasies. I’m not the only one who loves his grip on my wrists, the wrenching of my elbow, and his grip on my hips - or else he wouldn’t do it.

All too often, I think about being taken by an animalistic force, something that doesn’t care or understand the pain it causes. However, what is sexier is the concept of someone who does know, someone who is completely aware…not verging on true sadism, but damned near.

He was mine. I had captured him fair and square. He was so much bigger than I was so I had no choice except to tie him down so he couldn’t move. When he awoke, he struggled in his ropes and moaned as I slipped my hand under his shirt to feel his naked skin. He jerked helplessly in his ropes and grunted as I slap him hard across his face to wake him from his slumber. To show him I wasn’t just all about pain, I began to gentle caress his nipples, but then it was followed by a firm pinch, and he twisted in his ropes and moaned into his gag.

I pulled back his vest and began working slowly at the buttons of his heavy denim shirt. I slipped my hand inside, and gently caressed his beautiful light tanned chest. With my other hand, I slid it down the front of his uniform and grabbed his penis firmly in my hand. When his cock began to pulse, I withdrew my hand and began caressing him all over, rubbing the strands of his thick chest hair between my fingers.

He writhed in his bonds and moaned into his gag, but he was helpless and at my complete mercy. He could only lie there and allow me to stimulate him or to torture him in any manor that I pleased. Some time went past, with him growing slowly more aroused, so I undid the buttons of the bound man’s pants as he jerked helplessly in his ropes and grunted. I was gentle with his cock at first, stroking it firmly but slowly through his uniform. I then began to squeeze harder and he began to tense up, displaying his firm muscle tone.

He would eventually learn to enjoy what was happening to him.

I whispered to him gently, “You’re all mine. You don’t have a choice, do ya?” I pressed my lips firmly against his ear, “you’re my sweet big man, all tied up and helpless like a prisoner in a cell.”

I finished undoing his pants and pulled them down to his knees. He nodded frantically and moaned into his gag. I grabbed a hold of his stiff dick and began to run my tight hand up and down his cock while my fingers began to explore my own wet pussy. My body was shuddering with pleasure and lust as I sat up and began straddling him cowgirl style. I gently guided his cock inside my steaming hole and began fucking and teasing him while sitting firmly on his cock.

I slapped him hard across the chest and continued my assault on his left nipple as I sat on top. My thighs splayed over his body, pressed against his hips. As the shaft of his cock plunged deep into my slippery pussy, I rotated my hips on his penis, not thrusting, simply feeling his hard prick poking up inside me as I steadily moved it around inside my vagina.

I wanted him to know I was in complete control.

I marveled at how easily I had taken in the length of his cock, let alone it’s remarkable girth. He stretched and opened me wide, while I thoroughly rode his cock. Once he had his cock firmly lodged in my pussy, I started fucking him slowly. My wet pussy was wide open, and my cunt lips clinging to shaft of his cock as it filled me. His large heavy balls pulsated as he waited to unload a burst of cum into my pussy.

He did little thrusting, mostly it was me fucking him, pressing my body down tight into his, my face along his neck, his chest, as I slowly rotated my cunt on his cock and pressed my clit into his hard pubic bone. I loved fucking him like this, slowly, fucking him with long deep pushing motions, pulling my pelvis upwards, rocking away from him, then letting my cunt slide down once again over the full length of his hard shaft.

I was closer to cumming than I had realized, but kept fucking slowly, my sweaty body melded with the man beneath me. I kept fucking him, sometimes rotating, at other times thrusting with my hips, and sometimes I would lift almost completely off his cock, showing the magnificent length of his thick shaft gleaming with our juices, then I’d drop hard on his cock, letting it jolt into my body, buried deep in my soft pussy tissue. I moaned, my eyes shut, and from time to time, I would lean forward and let my breasts dangle in front of him, taunting, and teasing as I fucked him ever so slowly.

I could hear him whimpering into his gag as I felt him beginning to pump upward. His own desire gathering to a head in his taut balls, I could feel he was about to cum. I began to pump up and down on him wildly, and quickly hot cum spurting inside me, causing me to cry out as I exploded around his cock. He cried out and whimpered into his gag as he jerked and thrust inside me one last time.

Satisfied, I slowly got up to get a wet towel from the bathroom and came back to the bed with it. Tenderly I stoked my prisoner, cleaning our juices from his limp cock. I gently removed the gag from his mouth and kissed him fully on the lips. He swallowed hard and licked his lips before I closed the door to my private chambers, leaving him tied up for our next encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment