Friday, April 17, 2009

A Walk In the Park




I was slowly taking my time strolling through the park, just minding my own business. My mind was lost in the thoughts of stressful day. My computer had crashed that morning, my son called to tell me he had lost his job, I had a flat tire on the way to the store, my boyfriend of over 2 years called to tell me he was moving out of state, and he was breaking up with me. I briefly considered jumping off the tallest building I could find, but decided it probably wouldn’t be high enough to actually kill me, and would only leave me in a more fucked up state than I was already in. So, instead I shrugged it all off, and went for a long walk in the park to help clear my mind.

I strolled past a tree lined area, where shrubbery grew tall alongside the path. It was completely dark, with only a hint of moonlight casting long eerie shadows. I heard nothing except for the loud sound of my feet rustling through the leaves, and the steady thumping of my heartbeat. I stop to listen and heard several frogs croaking in the direction of a small stream. In another direction I heard the twittering of a bird landing in it’s nest, and far off in the distance I heard the sounds of traffic steadily on the move. I walk a little farther along the path and stop again. This time I hear someone else’s footsteps not far ahead me, and realize I’m not the only one in the park on a late April night.

I began pondering the possibility that it could be a mugger, or a rapist, stalking me as their prey. But I had been to the park many times in the past and never had a problem, so I just continued on at my leisurely pace feeling safe in my surroundings.

As I rounded the curve in the pathway, just ahead of me I see a tall figure sit down on a bench. I think to myself, whoever it was, they must have been the one who was the source of the footsteps that I had heard. Like me, just some other lonely soul, out on a late night, looking for answers to all those why questions in life.

As I get closer, my eyes begin to focus in and I discovered the other person is a man, with dark hair, nicely dressed, but with a lonely look on his face.

“Hello,” I say politely as I start to pass.

“Well, hello there,” he’s says with a deep voice and wide smile across his face. His tone is warm, welcoming, and trusting.

I hesitate, but then I turn toward him, and instantly become interested in what I see. I look at him and smile as I toss back my long blonde hair over my shoulder. I look into his brown soft eyes, and I see his recent pain and sorrow. I study his deep facial features and determine he’s around my age of early 40’s.

“Nice evening for a walk,” I say starting up the conversation.

“Yes it is,” he says smiling again. He looks me over from head to toe, up and down, making me feel almost self conscious. I feel slightly embarrassed by the silence and the inspection, that I turn to go.

“You want to have some fun?” he ask, and reaches out for my hand. I begin to wonder who this stranger is, and why he was in the park so late at night.

“Fun?” I say. “What kind of fun?”

“You know the type of fun I’m talking about. The type of fun that you are always writing about on your blog,” he says with a naughty look in his eyes.

My heart begins to race and I wonder what the stranger has in mind as he gets up and approaches me.

“I’m the type of person who gets a thrill from doing naughty things in places where someone might just catch you in the act,” he says as he stands his 6’3” body up from the bench. He leans in towards me, standing mere inches from my face. I detect the odor of his cologne, and it instantly sends chills throughout my body as I inhaled the heavenly odor deeply.

As I stare into his face, his lips form the words, “I want to fuck you,” with a erotic soft grin. My eyes widen with a bit of shock, but at the same moment I felt a thrill shoot from my chest to down between my thighs.

As if suspecting I might be hesitant, he gently reached over, took my hand and placed it under his tee-shirt, allowing me to feel the rippling muscles in his chest. He then placed my other hand on his huge bulge in the front of his pants. His gorgeous body was irresistible feeling as I ran my hand over his bare chest. He then kissed me lightly on the lips and then trailed his tongue down over my neck, sending goose bumps down my spine. It was as if he knew everything about me, and all the things that turned me on. My mind and body began screaming that I had to have him deep inside me. I wanted to touch every part of his body, feel the blood pumping through his veins, and absorb the heat coming from his life force.

He took my soft breasts in his hands, and cupped them as he tauntingly squeezed my nipples.

“Who are you?” I asked. “And how do you know who I am? Are you in law enforcement?” I asked wondering if maybe he was just there to find out my true identity and arrest me for some crime.

He leaned back and laughed, “I’m just someone who came across your blog one day, and …let’s just say I find you extremely interesting. I did a little study of your blog and discovered when it was most likely that I would find you here. And I just felt compelled to meet you, so here I am.”

He pressed up against me and slid his hand up between my legs, caressing the outline of my vagina as he leaned in and kissed me softly. I felt myself sink deeper into his comforting body, as I continued to inhale deeply the aroma of his cologne.

My hand made its way back to his trousers, and feeling for the zipper I quickly opened the front of his pants and grasp his long, thick cock. He eagerly sucked on my tongue as I removed his throbbing cock from the confines of his pants. I knelt down on the pathway and took him fully into my mouth, smelling the cologne on his cock where he had oblivious touched himself after putting on the rich deep scent.

I licked him over and under, up and down, sucking on the head of his cock like a lollipop. He held onto the back of my hair as his cock went in and out of my warm wet mouth. I could tell he was getting weak in the knees as I manipulated his cock around in little circles. I let my teeth graze across him lightly, as my tongue teased the underside of the head. I pressed my face deep against him so I could get to his balls. He groaned out loud as my wet soft mouth nibbled lightly on his balls, then I took him fully into my mouth, letting him easily hit the back of my throat with his long thick cock.

I then stood up and he kissed my mouth deeply again. He grasped me roughly and pulled me tightly against his warm, strong body. He trailed his fingers lightly over my neck, down towards my chest and stuck his hand down the front of my shirt. He began teasing my nipples by pinching, tugging and caressing them between his fingers.

I was clinging to him as he moved me toward the shadows near a blanket laying on the ground. He buried his face into my neck, as his hands squeezed my tits. The warm fresh scent of his breath sent chills throughout my body. We both began moaning loudly as he slowly pushed me down towards the ground, removing my shirt as he did. He reached under my bra and pulled my breasts free as he eagerly took them one at a time into his hot mouth.

With my free hand I worked my pants and underwear down in one quick motion, allowing him free access to my moist opening. I almost came when he slid a finger across my clit and began massaging it in little short circles. I began to growl and moan like an animal the closer I came to cumming.

He pulled he pants down just far enough to fully expose his beautiful penis and nice firm ass. My nails begin to dig into his ass cheeks, as he began grinding his hips across my cunt, letting me feel his cock grow to full length. He spread my legs wide and slid the head of his cock into my opening, making me moan out loud. He then quickly began fucking me hard, slamming his cock full length in and out of my throbbing cunt. We sounded like wild animals fucking in the night air.

I turned around and had him lay flat on his back so I could ride him and have control of where his cock hit inside my pussy. I could tell he was enjoying the intense pleasure of me grinding on top of his cock. I undid the front of his shirt and slid my nails across his chest, which cause him to start pumping his cock up into my cunt. I worked his cock around and around in my pussy until it felt like my insides were on fire. I was close to cumming when he turned me around doggy style and pushed his cock deep inside my walls.

I let out loud screams of pleasure as he slammed his cock deep inside me with all the strength he had. Within minutes I started cumming hard, squeezing his cock deep inside my cunt. He grabbed my hips and pulled them back on his cock with every thrust, trying to go even deeper. The second time I began to cum, I screamed out loud enough to pierce the night, that I was sure someone had heard me and would come thinking I was being raped.

My cunt tightened around him as I came, he thrust a couple more hard times and then let loose what must have been a months build up of cum. I could feel it hitting the back wall of my pussy, filling me with his rich creamy love soup. The sensation was exquisite, and left me feeling drained. I slid my clothes quickly back on and collapsed in the arms of my stranger as he nuzzled my neck, and kissed me lightly.

I awoke to my face feeling wet from the beginning of the morning dew on the grass in the park. I shivered with a light chill. I sat up remembering my encounter and grinned to myself. I had never had such a wonderful experience in my life. I began to wonder if I had just fallen asleep and dreamed the whole incident. I drove back to my place and climbed into bed feeling suddenly more exhausted than I had felt in weeks.

When I woke up, the sun was shinning warmly on my face, but I also noticed my neck felt hot, liked maybe I had been burnt. I slowly pulled myself out of bed and headed for the bathroom. There I washed my face and saw the large hicky on my neck. I looked myself over and found the usual love marks, a broken nail or two, light bruises on the inside of both my thighs where he had held my legs open wide and fucked my cunt like it was the last time he would ever fuck. Then I felt my cunt, and knew it wasn’t just a dream. His love gravy was still leaking from inside my walls, soaking my panties. I took a long, hot soapy bath, and then got ready to head out the door. Maybe I’ll just go for another long walk in the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment