Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Think of You



You're lying on my bed, naked against my soon to be sullied crisp white sheets. I’m naked too, on top of you and nibbling on your earlobe. I kiss your lips, your neck, nip your nipples, plant soft lipped smooches all down your abdomen, tongue your belly button, part your legs a little, crouch between them, gently bite your inner thighs, and settle comfortably where I want to be.

I dip my tongue in under your foreskin – just a little tease before I get you to come out to play. With a broad flat tongue I lick the underside of your cock from base to tip. With the back of my tongue I lick your front side. Alternating between the front and back of my tongue, I lick the sides of your cock. I do this again – under, front, side, side – until you've been licked all over like a melting tangle twister, and your head has popped out to see what all the licking’s about.

I tongue your balls with slow broad laps, then carefully suck one of them into my mouth and hold it there. At the same time I grasp the shaft of your dick and work it slowly up and down. I let your ball ease out of my mouth again, and using the tensed tip of my tongue I flick back over your perenium, before travelling up between your balls, tracing a line to the tip of a perfectly erect dick. I circle the head with my tongue. I get a bit juicy, letting my saliva trickle down the shaft. I circle my tongue round and round. I am holding your cock at the base, nice and firm, and circling my tongue, round and around the tip.

I find the sinewy vein on the underside of the head and change from my circling to flick it, butterfly-like, over and over, before easing back into circles. I look up at you. You're watching me – that desperate pleasure face. I love it. It’s so funny, yet so hot. I’m sure you can see me laughing at you with my eyes.

I allow my tongue circles to go deeper, until I have snaked half-way down the shaft and taken your whole head in my mouth. I pull my lips tight over my teeth to make a ridge, and bring my mouth up and down your beauitful cock, working the base with my right hand at the same time. I get into a rhythm. Sometimes I flick or circle the head with my tongue when I get to the top. I can feel your excitement building. But I don’t want that yet.

I slow down. I clasp my fingers, like a cockring, around the base of your dick. I hold just the tip in my mouth and I suck it hard. I know this is intense, so I make sure not to do it for too long, and I vary the strength and rhythm of my sucking. When I figure enough’s enough, I start to flick the head with my tongue again, before lowering my mouth down on your cock like before. I build up a rhythm, but this time, when my mouth gets to the tip I come right off, circle the head of your cock with my palm, before lowering my mouth onto you again. You're starting to make those funny noises, so I slow down a little and revert to my previous mouth and hand technique. I'm not finished with you yet.

With my free hand I pinch the skin between your balls, pull it downwards slightly and massage it gently with my fingers. It’s awful hard to massage in little circles with one hand while you’re wanking up and down with the other. Real pat your head, rub your tummy stuff. But I manage.

You're getting good and grunty again. I look up at you, your mouth is open, and you're in some excruciating reverie. I decide to let you have your release. I speed up on your shaft and tip, while with my massaging hand I stop pinching in order to circle one spit slippery finger around your anus. Your tummy is heaving in short sharp contractions, you're tensed into a half sit-up, I push the tip of my finger into your ass, and you cum, growling loudly. My mouth fills with cum (some of which I swallow, and some of which I spit, as I’ve never been very decisive), while your anus contracts rhythmically around my finger tip. Your noises and contractions reverberate into stillness. It was so fucking hot, I nearly came myself.

Unfortunately, I have killed you. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment