Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hey Bunny!

Sent to me by a reader of this site... enjoy!
_------------_____---------------________--------------_________-------


Sounds like a challenge! I'm up for it too... First of all, we will need an entire weekend for me to accomplish everything I plan to do to your hot body. It cannot be rushed!

We will need a soft rope. What I want to do to you will require you being tied in a revealing position. A position that will allow uninhibited access to your wet throbbing pussy with a diversity of objects including my hands, my eyes, my mouth, my throbbing seven inch cock and any other toys we may bring into the encounter!

I can be the most gentle man you could imagine being with, and at the same time at the blink of an eye, I can be the most aggressive lover you have ever encountered. Never violent mind you. Always with my partners best interest in mind. I am very aware of my partners likes, dislikes, what makes her comfortable, or what pushes her to the edge of ecstasy and maybe at times the edge of her limits of participation.

I will need a bucket of ice chips. Ice is at the very forefront of my most favorite sexual tools. Ice can be used in so many different fashions and in so many different body surfaces and orifices.

I also want to have a bucket of very warm wet towels next to our bedside. Something warm just to contrast with the cold sensation of ice in the above paragraph. After all... the ultimate stimulation with inanimate objects is to use them in a way the senses are never bored. A HUGE factor in the intrigue and stimulation derived from sexual toys and objects is a result of contradictory sensations. Hot/Cold, Soft/Hard, Fast/Slow ect.

Right at this very moment, I have a visual of you being tied up on the bed. No sheets on the bed, nothing to interfere with access to your most inner and intimate body parts.

With you, I want to first kiss your soft, full and pouty lips until I feel my cock becoming aroused. Next... I have to see, touch and kiss your fucking hot tits! God you have nice tits. Maybe you just know how to position your tits to make me want to just reach in and get a handful of tit regardless of how well I know you. I just want to see, touch and taste your tits so bad.

"God, I am so hard right now..."

After eye fucking your tits, I want to do the same with your wet, throbbing pussy. Begin by touching your pussy with nothing but the air from my lips... Then when you least expect it, plunge my tongue deep into your pink pussy lips that are shining and bulging from excitement. I want to suck on your hard and erect clit and stroke that hard clit with my tongue till you moan and say FUCK ME NOW!

Oh, by the way... When you say FUCK ME NOW... I will climb up and tickle your clit with the head of my cock until you arch your back trying to make your pussy swallow my cock. I want to tease you with my cock... Put just the head of my cock into your steaming pussy. Just allowing my cock head to penetrate your lips over and over.

Then I want to come around and let you suck my balls and touch my hard cock with your hands while I eat your wet soft cunt with my tongue, lips and maybe even a nibble from my teeth. Not hard though, just enough to let you know I could have.

I am feeling a bit tired of the restraints now. I want you to want to climb up me like I am a tree just to get on my cock. Damn... I am so ready to plunge my entire cock into you until I feel the end of your pussy. I want to rub your cervix with my cock, filling you completely with my entire cock.

When you get really wet and turned on, I am going to slip a vibrator inside your pussy along with my cock. Both my cock and the vibrator inside you. Then just lay there, focusing on kissing you and feeling your tits against my hairy chest. Let my throbbing cock and the vibrator massage you from the inside out.

Before we cum, I want to lube my cock and let you slide my cock inside your tight asshole. After you get as much of my cock inside your ass, I will plunge the vibrator inside your pussy so you have been penetrated with my cock and the vibrator at the same time.

By now, we are both ready to get off... Put my cock back inside your pussy and let me get on top. I will ride your pussy until your head hits the headboard. Grind on my cock until you feel my balls in your ass. Let me push so hard inside you my balls penetrate your hot snatch!

It won't take long now. We will both have that first orgasm that rocks your world so hard your knees are weak and your head is light.

After we both cum, we lay in each others arms and regenerate some much needed strenth so we can fuck again.


Okay my little Fuck Bunny... That is my idea of our first intimate encounter. Now I have to jack off. I will finish this in just abit. Be right back...

I just remembered!!! I haven't fucked you doggie yet!!! So we will in a bit... After we rest a minute.

Well sweetie, I hope you enjoyed reading my daydream of what I hope our first fuck would be like. Add me and Fuck me or you will be missing out on one of the best fucks you will ever have baby.

I want to FUCK you...

No comments:

Post a Comment