Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Two Is Better Than One


My name is Tonya and I am eighteen years old. I have had one lover in my lifetime, which was a boy who I thought I loved very deeply. When our relationship was over, I was heartbroken. I moped around the house for weeks, skipping out on school and hiding in my bedroom. My parents couldn’t stand to see me so blue, so together they presented me with a wonderful gift. They gave me one all-expense-paid ticket on a Cruise ship that was to last a whole week.

Others from my school were going on the same trip, and I hadn’t bothered to ask my parents, because I thought it was just too expensive.

I flew with six girls and eight guys from my school. Two were very good friends of mine and had known my ex-lover, David. They were both in very great shape and looked gorgeous. Jim was around 6’ 2” with smooth shinny black hair and a moustache that had yet to be shaved for the first time. Tom was maybe an inch or two taller than Jim was, had short military style haircut, and had no visible body hair. Over the past couple of years, we had all spent time together within our group and had an easygoing friendship. I genuinely like them both.

The drinks were plentiful and we partied hearty together. From skinny-dipping to hot tubs, we had it all at our disposal. It was the most erotic thing to see the naked bodies of my classmates. The more alcohol we consumed, the more we let go of our inhibitions.

Over in one corner I noticed Jim and Tom sitting together drinking beer and watching their classmates dance naked across dance Jenny or. I was staring at their hard bodies thinking about how absolutely wonderful it would be if they would take me off into another room and make wild passionate love to me.

The nature of my thoughts gave the telltale signs. My lips became full, my eyes glazed over and my pussy became wet. I’m sure the smell of sex oozed from me, drawing them nearer. I was screaming to be touched, without saying a spoken word. The look of bedroom eyes I was receiving back from these two men was unbelievable. I could feel my body tingle with desire. The dirty thoughts of all of us in a sucking and fucking whirlwind storm made my juices flow like a flood.

Tom came over to me and rested his hands on my naked ass. He asked me if I would join them for a wild encounter in the other room. Without hesitation, I said yes. As we quietly left the room, my pussy began to twinge wanting their big hard cocks between my legs.

As Tom walked up to me with a look of lust, he was slowly stripping his shirt off, dirty dancing. In the low-lit room, his chest was like an ice sculpture in the sun. Drips of water trickling down his sturdy rippled stomach, to his opened pants, wetting the tip of his erect penis. Romantic music was playing quietly, as he brought himself crawling to me with begging eyes.

Instinctively, I began to slowly, and seductively remove each piece of my clothing. Quickly, I was naked on the floor beside him. He gripped my arms and pulled me close to him. His strong but gentle hands were working me over from head to toe, I was as willing as a wanton whore was and refused to judge what I was about to do, as I should have known better.

Sensations began to increase as Jim joined in on the fun. My body became flaming with desire as both of their hands freely roamed over my body. They both massaged my body with hemp seed oils until my body became a sauna, heat emulating from me. Tom cooled me off with wet bubbling Champaign that he poured slowly into my mouth, around my erect nipples and down the front of my stomach to my smoothly shaved opening.

They both began lapping, teasing, and stroking my body from head to toe. I melted into the heat of their body’s, one on either side of me, rubbing me as though they had read my mind. The grinding of our three bodies felt as if we were a part of the funky music that played on loudly in the background. Jim’s tongue knew its way around my pulsating pussy, gently turned me over and was soothing my neck, back, and eventually my cave that was no longer pulsating.

I was ready to be invaded by his swollen member that would hurt so bad going in, but fit so perfect that no other predator could enter. Tom’s came around in front of me and teasingly held his cock out for me to take. With eagerness, I took his semi-hard cock into my mouth and slowly sucked it in and out of my mouth. I was naughtily teasing it with a licking circular motion and sweet little sucks. I was going to deep throat him and he knew it as he grabbed the back of my head and held on. He moaned loudly as his cock went deeply into my watery mouth and hit the back of my throat repeatedly.

Jim had spread my legs wide and slowly pushed himself deep inside my tight cunt and let it rest on the bottom wall before he began thrusting it in and out of my dripping wet hole. Within minutes of getting my holes fucked, I tensed up and out came the juices of my river running wild into a frenzy flood.

They decided to take this threesome over to a nearby desk. Tom pulled out of my mouth and was ready to be the one who invaded my cave, but I became a little scared because Tom was much bigger than Jim was now fully hard, and had a fuller head. He gently placed me on my back with my head hanging over the edge and my legs together sticking straight up to the ceiling.

Jim went around the desk and rubbed my mountains until they peaked with his salami dangling in front of my mouth. I took his cock in with a few sucks and licking motions. Since he was smaller than Tom, I was able to fully take him into my mouth with lots of moaning.

My muffled moans became louder as Tom teased my vagina and clit area by rubbing his penis around. He was trying to see if he could widen the way so his cock would fit. With the slow stimulation, he was finally able to fully insert his huge well-hung cock.

When he first pulled back out it felt like he was pulling my insides out with his cock. He leaned down, wet his fingers with some warming oil, and rubbed it across my swollen clit. He continued stroking my clit as he slowly pulled in and out. Quickly I cam and an explosion of cum oozed from my cunt, making it easier for Tom to go in and out.

He picked up his motion and began slamming into my cunt with force, as Jim tried to widen my mouth and go deeper into my throat. This wasn’t the gentle fuck I had expected, but soon my cunt was begging for the hard pounding. I enjoyed every minute of it. The harder he fucked me, the louder the slapping of our two bodies banging together became.

As Jim’s cock went deeper into my throat, I could here him moaning, “Oh baby, I’m going to cum”. I felt him slide his penis out of my mouth and he climbed on the table. I knew what his intentions were. He slid his cock between my two d size mountains and began pumping his load of cum over my chest. I could see he was enjoying himself, which made me want to cum again.

My volcano was ready to explode, so was Tom who was fucking me good and hard. We were all in the same groove of moaning, body jerking, and heat giving. I was sure people could hear all of us screaming the words “I’m cuming!”

With one big rumble, I exploded my lava all over this big cock that had my insides stretch further than it had ever been stretched. Cum was flying everywhere, all over my sore and swollen pussy, my tits, and face. We all looked at each other with the look of tired eyes, but fulfilled desires. I looked at them both, with many thanks because it is true what they say, “two is better than one”.

No comments:

Post a Comment