Monday, January 19, 2009

Nice Night for a Movie

It was late in the evening and I was getting bored all alone on a Friday night. Not wanting to be alone for another miserable night, I got dressed and headed out to a movie all by myself. I found a romantic comedy that had gotten high reviews, and settled into the darkest corner in the back that I could find.

Just after the movie started, a tall man who smelled of very expensive cologne, came and sat two seats down from me. A little upset that I just couldn’t be left alone, I tried to ignore him and watch the movie, but the fresh, clean smell wafted past my nose, which made me shift a little towards his direction. After a little while he got up and went to get a drink.

When he came back he sat in the seat right next to me, looked at me with a warm smile and said hi. I said hi and looked at him. WOW, what a handsome man I thought to myself. He was tall, big muscles and a baby face that any woman would die for. He offered me some popcorn and I readily agreed. Sitting their eating popcorn and watching the movie he slowly put his arm around my shoulder. My nipples immediately stood at attention and began to swell as I thought about him touching me.

He was eating popcorn with one hand and reached over to feel my right breast with the other. My pussy began to tingle and I knew it wouldn’t be long before I got wet. I reached over to feel his now hard member through his rather snug jeans. I rubbed my hand up and down his concealed cock and balls, making his jeans even more snug than before.

I looked around to make sure no one was looking in our direction and then slowly I unzipped his zipper, releasing his throbbing, swollen cock. As I took his cock out I thought it looked like the most beautiful thing I had seen in a long time. Without caring if anyone else was watching, I went into my own private world and put my head down and started sucking him. I just couldn’t help wanting to taste his sweet cock meat. Licking it like it was a snow cone, with a little of cum oozing out of the tip. I licked it off as if it were whipped topping.

He grabbed the back of my hair and held my ponytail as I went up and down his long thick shaft. I loved sucking sweet cock like his. I began taking the whole thing into my mouth until it was almost choking me, then bringing it back out to suck on the tip like a lollipop. Slowly I took each one of his balls and swirled it around in my mouth. I licked my tongue all around his rock hard cock and again sucked it all the way in and down my throat. He was gently holding my head and shoving it down on him at the same time.

With my other hand I slid my panties off from under my dress, and directed his hand towards my opening. He let out a moan when he felt my freshly shaven cunt, and began fingering my clit as he slid a finger deep inside my wet cunt. It was all I could do to keep from screaming when I felt him flick his finger deep inside across my cervix. He pulled out a little pussy juice and began rubbing it around my clit, until I came in a shuddering orgasm.

I could not believe I was doing this, but when I looked around and saw that no one had yet taken notice of us, I decided to go a further. I then sat up and leaned in the other direction so he could eat my soaking wet pussy. He licked and lapped at my pussy like he hadn’t eaten in days. Flicking his tongue like a snake across my clit and then sucking the swollen head into his warm, wet mouth.

He was still sucking and fingering my pussy when I look up and noticed that the credits were rolling on the screen and the movie was over. I looked at him with pouty lips, disappointed that I had yet to feel his thick meat deep inside my wet cunt. With a huge smile on his face, he motioned for me to go with him behind the curtains and finish what we started. Of course I agreed, and we slipped out of the crowd to go behind the curtains by the screen.

There was just enough light that I could see his beautiful cock, so I dropped to my knees to taste his wonderful cock again. I grabbed a hold of his balls and squeezed them lightly as he moaned and we fell back on the bags of popcorn that was stored in the area. He started playing with my pussy again, sliding his long fingers inside my still soaking wet cunt. I sucked his big cock until I felt him getting close to cumming, then I pulled off him, wanting to feel his thickness deep inside me.

We switched positions and he spread my legs wide. Teasingly, he put the tip of his cock by my pussy and rubbed it up and down across my swollen clit. Slowly he slipped the head of his cock inside my throbbing awaiting cunt, teasing me more as he pulled it in and out, rubbing my juices over my clit. When I began to feel like I couldn’t stand the teasing any longer, he shoved it in, filling me all the way. We both moaned out loud as his man meat hit the bottom of my pussy wall. He held it there solidly on the bottom, enjoying the sensation for a brief moment, before he pulled it back out and then slammed it back in again.

He pounded it in me hard and fast, as he reached down and squeezed both my nipples firmly in his hands. He then grabbed my breast firmly, placing my nipples between his two middle fingers and began squeezing my breast and nipples as he slammed his cock in and out of my cunt. He fucked me long and hard, using my breast to pull my body down hard onto his cock. When he felt me cumming, he began slamming his cock harder and deeper inside my pussy, until I felt like I was going to scream so loud that everyone on the other side of the screen would hear me over the sounds of the movie playing.

After he felt my pussy contractions stop, he slowed down and let go of my breast. He then began working his cock around in different angles, as he began massaging my clit with his right hand. He pulled some cum from my cunt using his cock, and began rubbing it across my tight ass opening. I held my legs open high and wide as he slowly worked his cock head around my ass opening using my milky white cream filling. As he slowly slid more of his cock deep inside my ass, his fingers magically worked my clit back and forth until it was swollen to double it’s normal size.

I was close to cumming when I felt his cock go completely into my ass. I let out a loud painful moan when he began going in and out of my opening. He could tell by how tight my anal opening was, that I hadn’t had much anal sex, so he took his time gently going in and out. He began stroking my clit up and down faster as he went in and out of my tight opening. He slipped two fingers into my cunt as he continued stoking my swollen clit. The sensation was more than my body could take and I began moaning loudly as his fingers and cock worked in and out of my holes.

His thumb massaged across my clit as his fingers explored around inside my cunt, pulling out juices to lubricate my ass opening. He could tell that I was close to cumming, so he began rubbing my clit back and forth quickly as he worked his cock in and out of my ass. I almost screamed out loud when I felt myself exploding cum all around fingers. As I continued to cum he began slamming his cock in and out of my ass harder than I had ever been fucked before.

I came really hard and tensed up, squeezing his fingers and cock with my hard contractions. He gave me one more hard slam deep inside before he too came with a humungous orgasm. I felt his hot sticky cum shoot deep inside my ass. He pumped the last of his cum into sore ass, then pulled out his fingers and licked my cum from the tips. As his dick limply hung in my ass we stared at each other and smiled.

It wore both of us out and we lay there trying to catch our breaths. I explained to him that I don’t never do things like this, and he said he didn’t either. I asked him if he had plans for tonight and he said no with a huge smile on his face. I offered to make him dinner and serve him a great desert. He agreed quickly, so we got up and quickly dressed making ourselves look presentable again. In the darkness of the theater we snuck out past everyone without being noticed. We walked outside and I gave him directions to my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment