Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Affair

Stories on this blog are fiction, and any relation to a real person, is purely coincidental.
------------------------------------------

I pressed my body against his, kissing him passionately, feeling his passion in return, his hand slid to my breast as he opened my top and took my breast in his hand.

“Your breast feel wonderful,” he said taking them in his hands.

“Please taste them,” I whispered back to him.

He licked my breast slowly all over, his tongue whipping over the nipple and back again, then he let his mouth rest on it, his teeth closed over and nipped it lightly. The pain made me ache more for him. I arched my body into his. He continued to play with my nipple in his mouth, rolling it around from side to side.

“Don’t forget about the other one” I said pushing it towards his face.

He groaned and moved back to look at my breasts, and then he cupped them both and bent over to lick them both from one to the other, biting them and tweaking the nipples, pulling and biting them. I slowly let my hand fall to his crotch and felt his arousal, he wanted me and I was going to let him know how good it could be between us. There was no going back for me.

I laid back on the bench and he looked down at me, my breasts were marked where he had bitten them and my nipples were hard waiting for more. I pulled open my skirt and he could see my hairless lips, which were open to him where the crotchless panties split open for his pleasure.

“Taste me some more,” I pleaded, as I opened my legs wide, lifting one over the back of the bench. He knelt on the edge of the bench and his tongue lightly ran the length of my lips. I shuddered and prayed he would not stop. He continued with his tongue, lightly down one side then back up the other, stopping only to apply light pressure to my clit. He continued to do this and I became wetter and wetter as he did. He let the tip of his tongue play with my clit pressing on it and then licking it gently. He let his tongue run over my smoothly shaven cunt and then back to my clit.

He was driving me wild. I began holding his head down and pressing my pussy into his face. Then he parted my lips with his fingers and let his tongue slip inside me. As the delicious feeling swept over me, I pushed his face into my pussy covering his cheeks in my juices. I rode his tongue as it fucked me, and the I felt an orgasm rising. I held his head firm as my body rose up to his face.

I screamed as I came, “Fuck me!“ I wanted to feel his body in mine and knew this orgasm would prepare my body for what was to come next. As I relaxed my hold on his head, he raised his mouth to mine and kissed me. I could taste my own juices on his tongue and felt my wetness on his face.

“I can’t make love to you. I’m wrong to being even doing this,” he said. “No one can find out that we’ve been together like this.”

I couldn’t let this stop here. He was on his knees on the bench and I sat up letting my hand go to his zipper, quickly I opened it and let my hand slip in. I could feel his hard cock was waiting for release, and as he pull away, I bent down and slipped my mouth around his thickness.

‘Ohhhhhhhhh’ he sighed, he was going nowhere as far as I was concerned. I pulled back and licked the tip, then the foreskin and licked the top avidly. I loved sucking cock, honestly loved it, and when I saw the precum on the tip, I had to let it touch my lips. Sticky juices covered my lips as I pulled back enough for him to see. Then I sucked the foreskin back over the tip and let my tongue slide up and down the shaft from tip to balls.

Pushing his underwear down, I took his balls in my mouth and sucked them hard. I licked them and sucked them individually, and together nipping them with my teeth. I continued licking all over, meantime allowing my fingers to play with his shaft, feeling the throbbing from the big vein that was there. I played with his cock gently, not wanting him to cum before I was ready for it. I let my lips slide back up his cock onto the tip again and licked it slowly and teasingly, as my tongue linger on the tip, my fingers played with his balls at the same time.

I rose up to meet his mouth again, and kissed him deeply as I pulled him on top of me. I laid back and opened up to him. I took his cock in my hand and guided it into my wet and welcoming pussy. We maintained eye contact as we did, never letting one look away from the other. I was daring him, and he was allowing me to lead him into dangerous territory.

He lay still on top of me, as I enjoyed holding his buttocks firmly on top of me with both of my hands. My nails were digging into him as I forced him into my awaiting cunt. I knew he would be marked, but at that moment it didn’t matter to either of us. I wrapped my legs around him and although he still wasn’t moving voluntarily, his cock was deep within me and I was squeezing it with my cunt muscles.

I felt his climax start to build, so I pulled him deeper inside my throbbing cunt. Suddenly I felt his release within me. There seemed to be loads of cum running out of me as he slipped out. I slipped out from under him and knelt between his legs, taking his cum covered cock into my mouth so I could drain the last drop from him. I continued to suck him as he lay there, then climbed on top of him so that he could suck my pussy as I sucked his cock. I knew he would get hard again, and it would be up to me how long it would take. Within seconds I could already feel him stirring in my mouth.

I moved up so that his cock was now between my breasts and I began to tit-fuck his long thick cock. He was become semi-hard, but this time it was different, he was in control! He slipped two fingers into my pussy and finger-fucked me, as I tit-fucked his cock. Oh so much pleasure, giving and receiving. I was almost ready for him as I felt my cunt getting wetter.

Suddenly, he pulled his cock out of my mouth, and ordered me to bend over the bench. I bent over and he spread my legs wide. My tits were hitting off the back of the bench, as he put his hands on my shoulders and bent me further over. He spread my legs and I felt his cum run out of my pussy as his cock slid into me once again. He pushed me down hard and I felt the full force of his body as he rammed his cock into me, riding me hard.

He was animalistic in this, then his hands slipped under my body grabbing my tits and pulling on them. I loved it because it was so wild. Again and again, sliding it out of me and ramming it up me hard, as he was twisting my nipples hard. Then I felt it. My orgasm and his was building together as I bucked against him as hard as he was fucking me. Both of us losing control, wanting to devour each other, needing the release and suddenly it was there. I screamed and he groaned as the release hit us. I squeezed my cunt muscles tight against his cock as he shot his load spurting deep into my pussy.

We collapsed onto the bench and he slid out of me. I let my hand rest on his cock as we recovered slowly.

“I have to go back to work,” he said.

“And what about your wife?” I replied.

“This can’t happen again” he said.

“It won’t,” I replied, stood up and walked away, just as slowly as I had when I had first arrived. It had stopped raining, funny we hadn’t noticed. I smiled as I remembered the dismay on his face and I had said ‘it won’t’, obviously not the reply he wanted was it? I had a feeling that I had just arranged a regular lunch date.

1 comment:

  1. Nice and exciting story. Wish that kind of things would happen to me. And I can’t see anything wrong about it. Just sex. That’s different from marriage and long term relationship. Well, guess my mind is not made for monogamy >:)

    ReplyDelete