Saturday, January 9, 2010

Shower Time

I was staring at him and I couldn’t stop. He looked fucking gorgeous as he stood there naked, water cascading down over his thick thighs. His dark tan muscular chest and arms gleamed with strength and power. Even his ass I thought was a thing of beauty. It was round, etched, begging to have my nails digging into them as he pumps deeply into my hole.

I was getting wet watching him wash himself, one hand rubbing over his chest, while the other lathed around his neck. He looked up and smiled when he noticed I was watching him and motion me inside. I quickly undressed and leaned in to kiss him, enjoying the salty taste of his mouth mixing with the sweetness of the water. I looked into his dark eyes, and keeping the gaze, I kneeled in front of him letting the water splash around us.

I felt for his soft cock and took the head in my hand, rubbing it across my lips as the water fell on my head and down over my breasts. My wet eyelashes fluttered as his cock slipped easily into my open mouth. I sucked gently, flicking my tongue over the tip, as if I were getting to know it formally.

His strong hands held the back of my head tenderly as a deep growl escaped from his lips. His cock grew hard in my mouth when I sucked with hard pressure on the tip and cupped his balls warmly in my hand. I inhaled deeply, enjoying the fresh clean smell and taste of his cock in the wetness of the shower. I wanted to feel the sensation of his cock deep in my throat, gagging me slightly.

I sucked his hard cock fully into my wet, warm mouth until I felt the tip of his cock hit the back of my throat. I swallowed, and then began letting him thrust his cock quickly in and out of my mouth. When he was close to cumming, he pulled his cock from my mouth and lifted me up face to face. Our wet bodies slid together, and his tongue pushed into my mouth, wrestling against my tongue, mixing our fluids.

He whipped me around and pushed me against the shower wall. I brace myself as his hand quickly spreads my legs wide, and he begins rubbing my clit in a circler motion. Pleasure sweeps across my body, and my nipples turn hard. I begin moaning loudly when he pushes one and then two fingers inside my snug cunt.

I feel his wet strong body pushing against my wet slick body, smashing my breast against the wall. The hardness of his cock presses against the cheeks of my ass, making my cunt ache in anticipation. I raise my ass slightly, presenting it to him, giving it to him to do as he pleases.

He rubs his cock up and down my cunt opening, and then bits the back of my neck as he fully inserts his cock into my awaiting pussy. I moan loudly as his cock spreads my tight walls and smashes against the bottom of my cunt. I bite my lip as the sensation sweeps across my body, and he begins to thrust in and out of my wet hole.

His hands hold the curves of my hips, supporting me as he slides fully in and out with each stroke getting harder and faster. I let my face smash against the wall as I use one hand to rub my clit back and forth. He increases his fucking speed, which quickly sends me over the edge. I let out of low scream as my pussy tightened, clenching his cock like a delicate fist, and then pleasure spread across my middle section as cum flowed from my cunt. He kept pumping away at my pussy until he felt the last bit of my contractions stop.

He paused with his cock inside me, and let his right hand crept down over my hips. He gently spread my ass cheeks and let some of the water flow down over my cherry brown hole. The warm water tingled and made it easy for him to insert his forefinger into the tight opening of my ass. I shook my wet hair, and opened my legs wider, welcoming him in. I arched my back, like a cat in heat as his cock moved around inside my cunt and his finger explored my ass. Cum dripped from my cunt. “Fuck me please,” I whispered over my shoulder.

He inhale deeply, and I could tell he was smiling. Water splashed over my back and ass, his finger buried deep in my anal opening, his hard cock sliding in and out of my cunt. He shoved another finger into my ass, making my cunt hole even tighter. He then shoved me hard against the wall and fucked me with all the strength he had. Slamming into my cunt over and over. In and out. In and out. Relentless fucking of my holes.

Pleasure raced throughout our bodies, and I felt him give one last incredibly deep thrust, going deep into my openings. I felt the load of his cum squirting against the inside of my tight swollen pink walls. We both moaned loudly as he thrust the last of his juice deep inside and pulled his fingers from my ass. He lightly kisses the back of my neck as I stand there breathless, letting the now cold water flow over my drained body.

2 comments:

  1. nice to see you posting again...still the sexiest stories on the web.If you ever come to LA Ill buy you a drink to say thanks.....SJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Sounds like fun! I'm glad you enjoy the stories. Sometimes I just get distracted, and time passes by to quickly, then before I know it a month or more has passed. I really enjoy writing the stories, so hopefully I'll be posting more soon.

    Thanks for stopping by SJ... Hope you have a wonderful, sexy day!

    ReplyDelete