Sunday, February 1, 2009

Forced by the Police


Driving home from the party, I was lost in thought at how nice the evening had been. It took a moment for me to realize the noise I was hearing was that of a police siren. Glancing up in my rearview mirror, I then saw the flashing blue lights. Several thoughts went through my mind as I slowed my car to the side of the deserted road. I was safe as far as a DUI was concerned, as I had been drinking ice water at the party. I did not think I had been exceeding the speed limit. I know I had made all the appropriate stops at the previous lights and stop signs. I had no clue as to why I was being stopped.

The officer behind the blinding light approaching my car would soon answer my questions. As the dark form neared my door, I reached over to get my registration and dig my license out of my purse. Having had several tickets, I was all too familiar with the drill. I was quite startled when the officer ignored my paperwork and requested I step out of my vehicle.

“Is there a problem, Officer?” I asked politely.

He merely repeated his request to step out of the car. This had never happened to me before, but I did as he asked. I was then told to face the car, put my hands on the hood, and spread my feet. This was too much.
“Officer, is this really necessary?” I asked.

He told me it was simply procedure and if I complied, it would make his job easier. As much as I wanted to turn around and give him a piece of my mind, I decided to go along and just get it over with as quickly as possible. Standing out in the night air in my skimpy little black party dress, thigh highs and heels was becoming somewhat uncomfortable.

The officer began to pat me down. He started with my shoulders. I could feel he had very large, powerful hands from his first touch. He slowly worked his way over the bare skin on the tops of my arms and came back toward my body on the under sides. I began to shiver, unsure if it was the wind or the touch of his hands. He then proceeded down under my arms to my sides. Reaching his hands around the front of my body, he ran his hands over my breasts. His hands lingered on my breasts for longer than I felt appropriate for a simple pat down.

Maybe I just imagined what happened next, but I would have sworn it felt like he actually cupped my breasts in his hands before they headed down my torso. I was grateful for the fact that it was as dark as it was because I could feel my face redden. My nipples were hardening through the sheer fabric of my cocktail dress. Again, I thought to my self, was it the night air or his touch causing this reaction. My thoughts were confirmed by his next move. His hands were now on my hips and I was certain he was applying more pressure than necessary. If there was any doubt left, it was soon gone by what happened next. His hands worked their way down to my ass and I could feel him begin to squeeze my ass in his strong hands. I was so stunned, and speechless, but I was quickly brought out of my stupor when his hands went under my short dress and began to massage my ass.

“Please don’t do that!” I said with a rather loud voice.

I tried to move, but his hands on my ass held me firmly in my place.

“Miss, if you do not cooperate I will consider you to be resisting an officer and be forced to take appropriate measures to subdue you”.

My mind began to whirl. I was not sure what his intentions were, but I knew this was far from a routine traffic stop. By now, I had gone from being puzzled to being down right scared. I also had another incredibly odd feeling mixed with my fright. I was getting aroused. When I felt his hands slip around to the front of my body under my dress, we both discovered at the same time that during the course of his “pat down” my pussy had become wet. His fingers were slowly working themselves between my quivering lips toward my wetness. I could not believe my ears when I heard myself let out a small moan of pleasure.

He brought his body closer to mine. So close, I could feel his erect cock digging into the small of my back. My senses returned and in an instant, I went from being scared to being terrified. I removed my hands from the top of my car and attempted to turn around, but he was much faster and much stronger. He now had hold of both of my arms with one hand as the other disappeared, only to reappear with a set of handcuffs. In a split second, he had snapped the cuffs on me as I struggled to free myself from his grasp.

“Miss, I warned you earlier to cooperate. I suggest you calm down and let me finish”, he said as he spun me around so I was now face to face with him. He was a very large man, with a grin on his face and a huge bulge in his uniform pants. As he gazed into my eyes, with a smile he said, “Now Miss, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Either way I’m going to enjoy it.”

By now, I was panic-stricken. I could feel my heart beating a mile a minute. I fought with the handcuffs, but it was of no use. I was completely helpless at this point and we both knew it. I stopped struggling and stood there, resigned to the fact there was nothing I could do to free myself.

“So, I see we have chosen the easy way”, he purred with a smug grin.

With that, he knelt on the ground in front of me. One hand pushed my legs apart as the other lifted the flimsy fabric of my dress. Completely exposed and helpless to stop him, he began to run his hands slowly up my inner thighs. He hesitated at the top of my thigh high stockings and looked up at me to say, “These things certainly are convenient, aren’t they?”

His right hand went toward my pussy as his left went through my legs and cupped my ass cheek. With his thumb, he began to massage my clit as his other hand cupped and uncapped my ass. As terrified as I was, I could feel my pussy getter wetter and wetter. One part of me was afraid while another part of me was becoming incredibly aroused. He inserted one of his large fingers into my now soaking pussy.

“Oh babe, just how I like it. Nice and tight”, he moaned appreciatively.

He started to finger fuck me. I could feel my body begin to move in time with his finger. This was unreal. I was beginning to enjoy it! As if reading my mind, he whispered up to me, “That’s it babe, just relax and don’t fight it.” He leaned his head forward, stuck out his tongue, and started lapping my pussy like a puppy dog. For several minutes, this went on. Sucking and licking with his tongue while continuing to finger fuck me. God, this was feeling good. I shut my eyes and leaned back on my car. His pace and intensity quickened and before I knew what was happening my body erupted in orgasm. I could feel cum running out of me and onto his face and fingers. As he began to stand up, I caught a glimpse of his face in the moonlight. He was still grinning, but now his grin was covered with my cum.

“My turn”, was all he said as he unzipped his uniform pants. I was startled, but not surprised by what he removed. His cock, like the rest of his body was very large and quite thick. With his hand, he guided it toward my cum soaked pussy. He slid the head up and down the outer rim of my hole, getting it wet and ready for penetration. He proceeded to do the same with all 8 inches or more of the thick shaft, until I could see it glistening in the moonlight.

“I hope you like it rough, babe”, he grunted as he thrust himself into me. My pussy was full and I looked down to see he was not even halfway inside yet. Before I knew what was happening he yelled out, “Ready or not, here I come” as he rammed home the second half of his manhood. An indescribable feeling washed over my body - excruciating pain mixed with intense pleasure. He started to fuck me as if no one had fucked me before. Fast, hard, steady pounding. I attempted to shield my ass with my restrained hands as we banged into the side of my car. He was moaning, grunting, and making noises that were almost animal like. He kept this up for a good twenty minutes.

Just when I thought he could not fuck me any harder, his pace quickened and his cock penetrated me even deeper. I knew he was almost ready. I could feel his cock become tense. The muscles in my pussy tightened around him. I too, was on the verge. Suddenly he screamed out, “Now Babe, Now!” With that, we both exploded in mutual, intense orgasm. I felt his wet, hot sticky cum shoot deep into the recesses of my pussy. Followed quickly by another load and then another. With a final grunt and thrust, he emptied the last of his cum deep inside of me. We both fell against the car. Both of us completely spent by our savage and carnal coupling. After taking a minute to catch his breath, he spun me around and unlocked my shackled hands. In silence, we both took a moment to readjust our clothing.

As he headed back to his cruiser, he turned to me and said, “Miss, this was just a warning. Next time I might not be so lenient”.

No comments:

Post a Comment