Tuesday, February 17, 2009

First Time in Adult Toy Store

I felt like a little kid in a candy store. This was my first time in an adult toy store and I had never seen so many fun things in one place in my life. I guess I was more naïve than I thought. I was not sure what some of things even were. Here I was, 40 years old, and the only toy I had ever used was a basic vibrator.

The man behind the counter asked me if I had any questions. I almost said how many do you have. It was then I noticed that I was the only customer in the store. All of these toys and I was the only one here? This made no sense to me. So my first question to the man was to ask where everyone was. He explained that most people bought their toys on the Internet these days. He added that people did not want to be seen in this kind of store when they could place an order in the privacy of their home and have it delivered in a plain brown package.

I guess that made sense. I went back to my browsing. I stopped at the case with lotions and lubes. I wonder what “motion lotion” is, I thought to myself. Evidently, the question showed on my face, as the man again asked if I needed any help. I asked about the lotion. He explained it could be put on a man’s cock and it got hot when you blew on it or from the friction of a woman’s pussy. It sounded interesting and I asked him if I could put some on my hand. He took my hand and poured a little of the lotion on the top of it. He gently rubbed it into the skin. He then lifted my hand toward his mouth and he blew on it. A shiver shot through my body. If it felt this good on my hand, I could only imagine how it would feel on my pussy, or a man’s cock for that matter.

As if reading my mind, the man asked if I would like to try it out on him. I could only stand staring at him in stunned silence. It was then I noticed that he was a very attractive man. I also noticed that he had the beginnings of a bulge in his pants. Between the lotion on my hand and the sight of his bulge, I could feel my pussy getting wet. With a smile on his face, he watched me as I contemplated the situation. Taking my silence as an assent, he unzipped his pants and allowed them to fall to the ground. He was not wearing anything under his pants and I was now looking at his rock hard erection.

He took some of the lotion and began to massage it onto his cock. He was moaning as he continued to rub the lotion into his skin. I love the sound of a man’s moans. Just hearing him made my pussy get wetter. He placed one hand on each of my shoulders and with a gentle prod had me on my knees in front of him. The smell of the cherry lotion was mere inches away. He told me to lick his cock as if it was a cherry lollipop. I leaned forward and began to lick. Not only could I taste the cherry, I could feel the heat on my tongue.

His moans became louder. His sounds encouraged me to continue. I began to lick his cock with slow, deliberate strokes. I started at the bottom and licked my way up his shaft to the head and back down again. The more I licked, the louder he moaned. I was close to orgasm from just listening to him. I put the tip of his cock into my mouth. He began to push more of his cock into my eager mouth. The heat of the lotion felt wonderful. If it felt half as good on his cock as it did in my mouth, he was surely in heaven. My thoughts were confirmed when he told me how great it felt. He told me it felt like his cock was on fire. He told me to suck him harder. I did as I was instructed.

I started fucking his cock with my mouth faster and faster. The faster I went, the hotter he got and the more he moaned. Suddenly, an animal like noise began to erupt from him and he shot his hot, sticky cum down my throat. This was quickly followed by another spray, and then another. With a final grunt, he shot the last of his load. There was so much cum in my mouth, it was now seeping out and dribbling down my chin. He slid his still hard cock out of my mouth and lifted me up to him. With his tongue, he licked his cum off my face. He told me it was my turn now.

He walked over to one of the shelves, picked up a couple of items and returned. He set them down under the counter where I could not see what they were. He reached around behind me and unzipped the back of my skirt. As it fell to the ground, he saw I was not wearing any panties. He could also see the pussy juices glistening as the light hit my cunt. He took the bottle of motion lotion and poured some into his hand. He began to massage it on my pussy lips and clit. I could feel the warmth immediately. He took what remained in his hand and massaged more of it onto his cock. He told me to close my eyes. I felt something silky slide onto my head and over my face. When he told me it was okay to open my eyes, all I saw was darkness. He had blindfolded me!

A shiver went through my body. I had never been blindfolded before, but it was an incredible turn on. He then told me to put my hands behind my back. I was getting a little nervous, but complied with his request. He slipped something soft over my hands and onto my wrists. It did not hurt, but I could no longer move my hands. A feeling of fear mixed with pleasure washed over my body. I was standing in a store blindfolded, my hands restrained behind me, and my dripping pussy exposed. I was so aroused I was on the verge of orgasm.

He moved his body closer to mine, so that I was now up against a wall. I could feel the head of his cock touch the lips of my pussy from behind. He placed a belt around my waist and then placed a vibrating toy over my clit area. That was all it took. I shuddered in orgasm, but he was just beginning. He guided the head of his cock into my pussy as the vibrating continued its assault on my clit. He grabbed a hold of my hips with both of his hands and brought our bodies closer, making him to shove more of his cock inside of me. I usually like to watch a man as he penetrates me with his cock, but the lack of my sense of sight only intensified my sense of feel.

His cock felt soooo good. The hardness and the lotion were an intoxicating mix. He began to pump me. He started slow and gentle at first, and then picked up the pace. The faster he got, the more I could feel the heat of the lotion on his cock and on my pussy. He began to fuck me harder and harder. His balls were slamming against me with each thrust. Before I knew what hit me, I came again, but he was not about to stop. With both hands restrained behind my back, I could not stop him anyway, but stopping was the last thing I wanted him to do. I could not see the look on his face, but his moans and shouts told me what I needed to know. He was enjoying this as much as I was.

He kept up his fast, hard, steady pumping for several minutes. Just when I thought I could not take it any more, I felt anal beads being shoved up my ass very slowly. I tried to pull away because I had never done anal before, but I felt his hands on my ass gently rubbing me until I began to relax. Once the last huge ball went inside my ass and closed around the smaller part of the wand, he began pumping his cock in and out of my pussy. The sensation was unlike anything I had ever felt before, and sent my body to a place that I had never been before. Pain was mixed with pleasure and took me to heights that I had never been before.

With several more hard thrust, my pussy grabbed hold of the cock in my pussy and wouldn’t let go. I felt cum shooting deep in my pussy and splash against the very back wall of my cunt, causing my entire body to shake as I began cumming. As I was cumming he slowly pulled the anal toy out of my ass sending wave after wave of orgasms washing over my body. I had never felt anything as intense as that in my entire life. He unloaded so much cum and with such force that cum was pouring out like thick soup from my pussy.

We finally collapsed into one another, totally drained. After catching our breath for a few minutes, he reached around and took off the restraints. I reached up and lifted off the blindfold. It was then that I learned it was his wife who was fucking me with a fake cock that shot out cum whenever she pushed a button. It was one of the many toys they sold in their store. What a great way to demonstrate a product! I was sold. I ended up buying all of the toys we used that day. I must admit, I now purchase all of my toys online, but I have been back to his store many times to test out the new merchandise he and his wife have on their shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment