Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Our Little Game

Our Little Game–

I was slowly putting my plan together. I had found his address by tracing his truck plate, parked at his job, from a friend at the DMV.

Late one night I drove out to where he lived and waited a few yards down the street. It wasn’t long before I saw him outside washing the dust from his truck.

I couldn’t just walk up and say hi, not after the incident a few years ago, he would probably shoot me and ask questions later. It was going to be a challenge to get him to listen to me, but he obviously liked the game or he would have ended it some time ago. I thought about luring him out to some lone road in the middle of the night, or maybe I could come up with some other fictitious story that he would believe.

When he went back into his house, I scribbled down a note and left it under his windshield wiper. “Dear Joe, You lost something at the station you might want back. Meet me at the park behind Wal-Mart tonight at 12.” I wasn’t sure if it would work but I had to try. I then got back into my car and sped off quickly, squealing my tires and honking my horn to get his attention.

I got to the park over an hour early to make sure I had everything in place long before he arrived. I was equipped with an abundance of suitable restraints and a few little surprises for Joe if he showed up. It was dark and cold out, so there wouldn’t be anyone around the park that late at night. I waited outside my car in the brush for him to show up, in case I needed to surprise him if he had something planned for me.

I was lost in thought, dreaming as I watched a couple squirrels chasing each other around a tree when I was startled by the sight of lights coming in my direction. In the distance, I could hear a truck coming closer. It came straight towards the back and pulled around near my car. I quickly recognized it as Joe’s truck, and he was the only one inside. He got out of his truck and walked slowly around my car a few times looking to see who was inside.

I figured the best plan was to ambush him when he least expected it, so I quickly stepped out the bushes and called out his real name. He swung around with his flashlight in one hand and his weapon in the other. By the look on his face, I could tell he wasn’t happy to see me. I walked closer with my hands held out to my sides, as he continued pointing his gun at me.

“You dumbass! Don’t you know I could have shot you?” he said in a rushed voice.

I slowly walked closer, as he asked me what I wanted. Smiling, I told him I wanted to show him how I could get along. After talking for a few minutes, he let down his defenses and I went for his gun, knocking it into the brush nearby. I grabbed the stun gun from my pocket and quickly used it to subdue him. I spoke to him telling him to calm down and things would be okay real soon. This made him fight harder, so I hit him again with the stun gun and sat on top of his back while I cuffed his hands.

I then rolled him over and drug him out deep into the woods. To stifle his shouting I placed a pair of pantyhose around his mouth to keep anyone from hearing what was about to take place. I took him to where I had already set up a blanket on the ground.

“You know I think you’re really sexy?” I whispered to him as I dropped his body onto the blanket. I could tell he was really pissed off, but that was all the fun. He kicked his feet at me and spoke through the pantyhose in his mouth.

“Let me go you fucking bitch!” he managed to get out.

“When I’m done playing,” I said as I rubbed my hand over his cock.

I sat down beside him and put my hand between his legs and began massaging the inside of his thighs. Teasing him as my fingers roamed around the outside of his tight jeans. He couldn’t help but let his cock get hard as my smooth hand caressed his manhood. I knew I was going to fuck him, willingly or not.

I picked up a bottle of Tequila and took a large gulp, and then I took the pantyhose out of Joe’s mouth and forced him to take a long drink as I held it to his lips. He hesitantly took a big swallow, and then another.

I reached for my goodie bag near the edge of the blanket and his eyes got wide, wondering what I had in store for him. I brought out a knife and cut away all of his clothes, leaving him fully exposed to the cool night air. I stepped back, looking at his delicious body, “If you want to live, you’ll do everything I tell you.”

He looked at me with contempt, and then closed his eyes. I took a piece of ice from a Quik-Trip cup and began running it over his already cold body, sending goose bumps across his chest. Grinning wide, I placed some on his nipples making them hard and perky. I toyed with them, squeezing them as I pulled them with my other hand. To give him the most sensation, I then placed my warm mouth on his nipple and sucked it soft.

I began running my other hand between his legs, as my mouth warmed his other nipple. I was getting hot, even in the cold March night air. I could feel my pussy lubricating as I continued to rub his cock and run my tongue across his body. His cock was beginning to grow and began bobbing up and down. I excitedly watched his face as both my hands squeezed around his cock.

I stood and kicked his feet wide and then staked them to the ground by using some rope tied around his ankles. I slipped out of my jeans and tossed them in a pile near his cut up clothing. “Now just in case you forget, I’ve still got the knife, and I can use it at anytime.”

His eyes opened briefly, but quickly closed again when he felt my warm, wet mouth around his cock. My tongue worked its way around the head of his cock, coaxing out a few drops of pre-cum into my awaiting mouth. I rubbed his cock over my lips and then took him fully into my throat, enjoying the feeling of his cock hitting the back of my throat.

His cock was rock hard when I slid on top of him and placed his cock against the opening of my cunt. I wanted him to feel the most intense pleasure, so I grabbed a small vibrator and turned it on high as I slipped it into my anal opening. I then sat fully on his cock, letting it slid deep inside my cunt. My muscles clung tightly to his shaft and he let out a low moan.

I didn’t want it to end so quickly, so I pulled off and grabbed another small vibrator, and against his will I slid it slowly into his ass. I turned it on high as I grabbed his cock and forced it back inside my wet cunt. I could feel his balls tighten with enormous pressure.

I worked his cock back and forth inside my pussy, letting it rub against the bottom. I could see the intense pain and pleasure he was in as I watched his face with each stroke down on his cock. It was no longer cold outside, instead it felt like a warm summer breeze building up from inside of me.

Without warning, my pussy tightened around his cock, squeezing it until he began shouting he was cumming. I violently shook as my pussy exploded when I felt his cum hit the back of my cunt wall. Our juices blending and squirting out around his cock and running down between my legs.

I pulled off him and laid down exhausted beside him. I slipped the vibrators out and laid them beside the blanket. I released the ties around his legs and sat him up to remove the cuffs. The second I removed the cuffs he quickly knocked me to the ground and smiled. Within minutes I was the one staked to the ground spread eagle, and being thoroughly searched.

“Pay back is a bitch,” he said as he sat on top of me and held the gun to my head as he placed his cock in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment