Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Night Fantasy

I long for the night to descend into darkness. It is the time for erotic dreams to invade my slumber. Where I can be free to indulge my lust with my fantasy lover. To live in a dream world for a short time. The mind is a powerful drug to produce such prurient thoughts. It is here that I awaken with a passion that only he knows.

When I retire for the night I know my head is going to be filled with sexual escapades with my fantasy lover. I let my mind wander and fill with erotic scenes of passion filled lust between us. There are times when I envision him coming here in the middle of the night. I close my eyes and purge all thoughts except of him. I can feel a numbness wash over me as I drift off into deep slumber. Somehow he finds his way in. I never arouse from my sleep. I know in my heart that it is him. Without conscience thought I sense his presence near me.

I whisper his name as he walks towards me. I can see in my mind his sensuous lips as he leans down to kiss me. Oh what soft delicious lips he has. I am not able to move. I am his for the taking. I want him to take me. To stroke the burning fire he has lit in me. I need to feel him buried deep with in me.

He slips his clothes off and climbs into bed with me. My subconscious feels his presence next to me. In my deep sleep state of mind I know I can feel free to love him. I don’t want to open my eyes because I am afraid if I do then he will disappear. Then I will know it was all in my mind. For I want to cherish this dream and forever keep it with me.

I feel the warmth of his breath against my cheek as I hear him whisper to me. I can’t seem to make out what he is saying to me. Maybe his seductive words to me are in Spanish. I don’t know. It could be that I am hearing him and yet not comprehending what he is saying. I do know that my brain is responding by the tone of his voice, so low and husky sounding. His seductive voice adding fuel to my fire. It is like lava flowing through my veins and it pools into wetness between my legs. I ache deep inside.

Wanting to have him fill me. I arch my body up towards his. I can feel his hard erection pressed against my belly. I turn my head and our lips connect ever so lightly. I wrap my arms around him. Our kiss deepens. Our tongues mating to let us taste the sweetness of each other. The kiss seems to last forever. I am writhing under his weight. I need so much more. As if sensing my incredible need for him, I feel the heat of his fingers caressing my swollen breasts. Massaging, squeezing, pinching my nipples until they are hard and erect.

I want to scream out but his lips are locked to mine. His kisses leave me breathless and light-headed. He breaks the kiss and moves his mouth to my breasts. Nibbling and sucking on them sends a thrilling sensation throughout my body. I hold his head in place. I want him to continue to lave them with his tongue. I am drugged by him. Made defenseless with his manipulations of my body. I tremble as I feel his fingers slide into my throbbing pussy. I push my hips up against his hand. He knows just how and where to move his fingers to give me the greatest pleasure.

It is so incredibly intense. He is stimulating my g-spot. I can hardly rationalize what is happening to me. I can only feel the intensity and the sexual thirst I have for him. My body responds wildly to his expert foreplay.

Then suddenly I feel his body pull away from me. I groan and reach out to grab him. But instead I grab air. As I whimper in my sleep at losing him I again feel his presence. What joy my heart beats once again. I feel my body sliding forward, being pulled gently with strong hands. He is kneeling down before me spreading my legs wide apart. He cups my butt in his hands. He lowers his head and proceeds to devour me in this manner. With his soft tongue licking and teasing my clit. I hear myself moaning with pleasure. I have truly died and gone to heaven.

My senses are highly aroused by this carnal knowledge of what he is doing to my cunt. He is lapping up my juices as my twat secretes them. Driving his tongue into my recesses. Flicking it over my distended clit. He is making me squirm and thrash about on the bed. My body is striving for release. He has taken me beyond the point of no return. I need release. With him sucking and licking on my cunt I finally explode.

My legs are tingling, my pussy is pulsating and I am floating in a bath of exotic bliss. He is savoring my love juices as I explode into the heavens. I have slipped into a swirling vortex of euphoria. Slowly he kisses his way back up my belly to my lips. I can taste my nectar on his lips. It is a complete turn-on all over again.

I reach down and grab his hard cock and stroke it slowly. I can feel the moistness seeping out from the head. I need to taste him. I crave his masculine essence. It is like an aphrodisiac to my senses. I run my hands up and down his slick hot body. I can feel little tremors coursing through him as I skim my hands over his muscled mass. I am intoxicated by his flesh as I touch him. My eyelids are heavy with sleep but yet I feel so incredibly awake. The darkness enfolds us in its cloak to bring together as one. Our bodies enmeshed in the erotic mating ritual.

I kiss and nibble my way down to his abdomen and find his rigid shaft waiting to be worshiped. I close my mouth around its velvety head and taste the precum as it oozes out. My god, I think I might come again with just doing this to him. I hear him moan as I suck his hard cock. Licking it all over, feeling it tighten as I increase the pressure of my mouth on it. I force my mouth all the way down its length. His musky scent filling my senses. I massage his scrotum at the same time. I can hear his intake of breath. Knowing that I am pleasing him has made me so wet again between my legs. I cannot get enough of his taste. The rigid hardness of his cock in my mouth is a balm to my raging libido. I need him. To taste him, to feel him, to touch him. To give back what he has given to me. This is not how he wants to end.

He grabs my shoulders and pulls me up and rolls me over on my back. His hot body settles between my legs. Slowly, inch by inch, he slides his cock into my slick cunt. Over and over he pulls out and slowly slides back in. What pure agony….what pure blissfulness. I love it. His control is mind-boggling. I am so ready to explode. He can tell I am near the edge. I am crying please baby give it to me. After many torturous strokes he plunges deep into me. With his hips pressed tightly against mine, he rotates his hips as I am bucking up to him.

He is driving me crazy, teasing me so. I grab his ass and wrap my legs tightly around him. He finally maneuvers his pelvis to rock with mine in a faster tempo. We are grinding and rocking good. It doesn’t take much time as I can feel his cock swell and become steel hard before his release. I hold him tight against me as I scream out,” OHHHHH BABY, BABY ,BABY!!!! YES THAT’S IT,BABY. FUCK ME. FUCK ME HARDER. OH YES , DO IT BABY. OH MY GAAAAWD!!!! OH BAAAAAABY!!!!!!!!

I feel his warm foamy seed spilling into me as his body jerks with ejaculation. His soft moans in my ear send delicious chills down my spine. He is totally spent as he collapses on top of me. I bask in the warmth of his body as it covers mine. I hold him tight to my chest. I don’t want to let go. I clench my inner pelvic muscles to hold him inside me longer. It feels so good to be locked together like this. How can I let go? But I know dawn is upon us and we must part.

I feel his sweet lips once again on mine as he gives me a tender passionate kiss. I hear him whisper again in my ear. I feel the weight of his body disappear from mine. I roll onto my side and drift off into blissful sleep. I love my erotic dreams of forbidden passions with him. I slip into a deep sleep with a contented smile on my lips.

I awake with a start in the morning, remembering the night of hot steamy sex with him. Then I realize it was only a dream as I let out a sigh. I reach down between my legs and feel the sticky residue of our coming together. I gasp as I wonder how did this happen and was it real or imaginary? Will I ever know the truth? Will my fantasy man invade my dreams again tonight? I can only wait until the darkness descends once again to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment